As Stella stepped outside the building, she saw a gold 1993 Honda Accord sitting in the driveway outside the backyard fence. She wondered who was at the house- it wouldn't be her mother. She quietly entered through the backdoor and spotted the perpetrators: BoringJones and all her boring friends. They had some lime-green substance that they were smoking and BoringJones had positioned herself at the head of Stella's kitchen table. Her feet were placed upon the table and her ugly furry boots were getting dirty water all over Stella's table. That explained a lot.
"BoringJones I don't know what you're doing here. You need to leave right now before I call the cops," Stella raged.
BoringJones only looked up took a puff of the green liquid. After several minutes of pretending to be cool, she said "You won't really call the cops."
But Stella already had. The moment she saw the car in the drive she called for back up. She had told the officers just to enter the house unannounced. As they filed in behind Stella in the kitchen, BoringJones lost what little color she had in her face.
"What is that, that you're smoking in my house?" Stella asked.
"It's nothing. Just green water. Nothing like the drugs that YOU have stashed all around this joint. Why do you think we come to your place while you're gone," BoringJones droned.
"You are so stupid. I don't have drugs in the house because I'm not nasty like you. I have a real personality and real friends and I don't keep drugs in my house."
The officers had finished their round up of BoringJones' gang and placed them in their cruisers. One officer walked up with his cap in hand and looked sorrowfully at Stella. "I'm afraid what they are smoking is a very powerful drug. It causes extreme mold growth in any location it's used. Stella, I'm sorry."
Stella's raged ticked into high gear and she focused in on BoringJones with incredible intensity.
"You would dare bring this trash into my house? Put my family and me at risk with your nonsense? Destroy my property and accuse me of keeping drugs in the house?...." Stella was trembling and couldn't get the next words out.
The Chief Officer put his hand on Stella's shoulder. "Stella, there are options. With all of this being true, you have the right to behead BoringJones right now. You can also slowly exact your revenge, but after 6 months you can not inflict death of any person in the group."
Stella thanked the officers and showed them to the door. BoringJones was still sitting in her kitchen, though far less smug. Stella locked all the doors and went back to BoringJones.
"Well...you blew it this time, BJ. You blew it big time."
She was at peace
No comments:
Post a Comment