Monday, September 6, 2010

2D

The dread of asking people for money loomed over Stella as she trudged toward the pink house. She thought to herself, "This house looks really familiar. I think I might live here." Instead of ringing the doorbell, she decided just to walk in and see what happened. Standing near the door was a tall, slender figure.

Marge Simpson walked a little closer. "Lisa, you're home. I've been waiting for you!"
Stella looked around to be sure that nobody had entered the house with her. After looking over each shoulder, she looked down at her self. Spiky red dress, big white pearls. She lifted her hand to the top of her head. Points.

"Hi, mom. I'm selling crayons to do some fundraising for a big cause. Will you buy some?"
"Sure, Lisa. Tell me about your crayons."
"Well. I'm trying to only sell the red ones because that gets the biggest profit."
"What about this mustard yellow one."
"Mom, the red ones cost you less and make more money for non-profit organizations. Don't get the yellow one."
"Lisa, I don't think that's a very good business model. I'll take the yellow crayon."

Stella's frustration overwhelmed her as she collected some money from Marge. She let out a big sigh, slumped forward and slowly walked up the stairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment